WordPress Training As It Should Be….FUN & EASY!
Discover How Easy It Is To
Be A WordPress Authority To Your Customers…
Don’ t Waste Another Minute Looking For High-Quality, UP-TO-DATE (version 4.8.x ), Pure White Label WordPress Training For Your Customers!
Why You Need To Create Your WordPress Course using PLR4WP…
Grouped into 12 Volumes in a logical order for ease of learning. Volumes can be delivered in order for a huge course or repackaged independently as multiple products.
Your PLR Rights allow you to claim these as your own to rebrand as you see fit. Since the Training videos are pure white label, they are web-ready AS-IS right now. Rebrand or don’t – it’s up to you.
WordPress is always making changes to their program so keeping your training up to date WAS A PROBLEM – NOT ANYMORE. In addition to keeping these updated, I’m adding new training as well.
I’ve been a rabid fan of WordPress since 2010 when I released my first WordPress training course. Being self-taught, I remember the frustration of deciphering all that techno jargon, so you will NOT find any here.
2 – Rebrand
3 – Upload
Technically you can skip number 2 and simply upload the web-ready White Label Hi-Def MP4 Videos to your server, but I make it easy for you to rebrand them…
The Camproj & source video files for ALL the videos. PLUS the PSD source file for the opening & closing call to action images on each video. As mentioned in the Demo Video, there are detailed tutorials within the Members Area on using these items to rebrand your videos. The PSD file includes 13 additional background looks.
Each Volume has a set of unbranded White Label, Hi-Definition MP4 videos that are ready to be uploaded to your server as-is. Some Members want to provide immediate WordPress training to their Customers while they are getting the training re-branded / re-purposed. These Web Ready videos work perfectly for this.
The Marketing Package for each of the 12 Volumes includes a static HTML mini-site sales page customized for that particular set of WordPress training videos. Plus there is the matching thank you / download page for that set. Also there are Extra images which includes a set of Banner images and the all the source (PSD) image files. And more.
Each video is professionally transcribed. You can use these to record your own custom voiceover, add to a text box below the video, create custom eBooks and even some have repurposed the transcripts into PowerPoint style videos.
Each of the 12 Volumes comes with an unbranded Sample Video which you can use on your sales page(s). These videos briefly describe that Volume then play a few snippets of videos from that Volume. This allows for your site visitor to see & hear the quality of the training prior to purchasing.
Since the late 1980’s, either while working for someone else or in my own businesses, my Customer Support is what has set me apart from my peers. I personally reply to all questions whether they are product support related or just a simple ‘how-to’ type question AND I do so within a couple hours or less.
These White Label WordPress training videos are the answer to your question:
How Can I Create High Quality WordPress Training & Still Have Time To Do Everything Else?
The problem for most people is that creating your own product is very time-consuming & that’s if you know what you are doing.
The cost of researching, recording, editing and producing your videos is expensive and even more costly if you decide to outsource this task.
Then you have to write the sales letter, put together the sale page, the download page the graphics and so much more.
Your Product Creation Workload Is All But Gone With PLR4WP
- Recording your own videos – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Crafting your website & thank you page – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Designing or outsourcing your graphics – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Creating or buying your bonus offers – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
So if you are like my past and current customers that want a solid set of training videos AND you don’t want to spend the time and effort to create the product, then you owe it to yourself & your customers to make PLR4WP your one-stop shop for High-Quality WordPress Training Videos.
These PLR WordPress Volumes each come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You will be absolutely satisfied with these training videos and PROUD to call them your own with YOUR Customers & Clients – or you will get a prompt and courteous refund.
The 12 WordPress teaching Volumes are in a logical order.
Even the newest of WordPress novices can start with Volume 01 and after finishing Volume 12, they will have built a secure & fast WordPress website.
If you are more interested in a particular WordPress topic, these 12 Volumes can be purchased individually (Click Here).
These Volumes are packed with WordPress training on topics like:
Basic Starter, Security, Content Creation, eCommerce, Site Load Speed, Customization and more!
2. WordPress.com vs WP.org Running Time 4:20
3. What’s New In WP Version 4.5 Running Time 5:18
3.2. What’s New In WP Version 4.6 Running Time 5:42
3.3 What’s New In WP Version 4.7 Running Time 6:51
3.4 What’s New In WP Version 4.8 Running Time 5:03
3.5 What’s New In WP Version 4.8.1 Running Time 5:59
4. Installing WordPress Manually With cPanel Running Time 8:23
6. Installing WordPress Automatically With cPanel Running Time 5:44
7. WP Dashboard tour Running Time 5:23
8. WordPress Cleanup After Install Running Time 6:54
9. Revisions and Auto Saves Running Time 8:37
10. Settings General Running Time 3:55
11. Settings Writing Running Time 6:15
13. Settings Discussion Running Time 6:35
14. Settings Media Running Time 2:05
15. Settings Permalinks Running Time 4:07
16. Settings-3rd Party Settings Running Time 1:37
17. Change Site Login Details Using Site Database Running Time 3:37
2. Security Begins At Home Running Time 2:41
3. Secure Install Running Time 5:05
4. Remove User ID 1 & Why Running Time 5:14
5. Blocking Hackers From Seeing Admin Usernames Running Time 5:04
6. Hiding Usernames Running Time 7:08
7. Change DB Prefix After Install-Method 1 Running Time 5:51
8. Change DB Prefix After Install-Method 2 Running Time 4:57
9. Replace The Salt Running Time 2:33
11.Secure Hosting Services Running Time 4:02
12.Customizing The Login Error Messages Running Time 2:53
13.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 1 Running Time 4:14
14.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 2 Running Time 4:00
15.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 3 Running Time 5:41
16.Removing The WordPress Version Numbers Running Time 4:03
18.Has Your Site Been Hacked Running Time 3:01
19.Hacked Site Cleanup Running Time 3:34
20.What To Do After Hacked Site Cleanup Running Time 2:30
2. Categories Running Time 4:31
3. Tags Running Time 3:43
4. Post Manager Running Time 4:42
5. Post Formats Running Time 2:31
6. Page Manager Running Time 2:50
8. Creating Pages & Posts Running Time 7:28
9. The Media Library Running Time 6:09
10.The Visual Editor – Hyperlinks Running Time 3:27
11.The Visual Editor – Create Playlists Running Time 3:45
13.Custom Menus Running Time 5:28
14.Managing Widgets Running Time 7:30
15.Managing Themes Running Time 4:31
2. Why I Chose XAMPP Running Time 3:32
3. Installing Free ServerPress Running Time 8:27
4. Uninstalling Free ServerPress Running Time 4:12
5. Installing XAMPP Running Time 3:33
6. Start XAMPP As Admin Running Time 3:27
7. Install WordPress With Bitnami (not the best method) Running Time 6:27
9. Quick & Simple Backups Running Time 3:44
10. Moving Live WordPress Site To Local Running Time 7:42
11. Troubleshooting-Can Not Login On Local After Move Running Time 2:57
12. Move Local WordPress Site To Live Running Time 10:46
13. Troubleshooting-Increase Max Size Of File Uploads Running Time 2:42
14. Troubleshooting-General Issues Running Time 3:57
15. Troubleshooting – Fixing Windows Firewall Blocking Install Error Running Time 1:08
17. Troubleshooting – Fixing Port Conflicts pt 2 (How) Running Time 4:49
18. Troubleshooting – Fixing Port Conflicts pt 3 (Fix WordPress After Port Change) Running Time 6:59
19. Troubleshooting – XAMPP Control Panel Red X’s Running Time 2:37
20. Configure XAMPP Console Running Time 2:56
2. Hosting For Speed Running Time 5:02
3. Speed Testing Tools Introduction Running Time 4:09
4. GTMetrix Running Time 7:04
5. Pingdom Running Time 3:30
7. WebPagetest Running Time 11:08
8. Image Optimization Running Time 12:17
9. Web Caching Running Time 8:15
11. GZip Running Time 3:54
12. Minify and Concatenate Running Time 3:43
13. Fixing The Above The Fold Render Blocking Running Time 5:57
2. Keywords Running Time 3:37
3. LSI Running Time 3:42
4. SEO Plugin For WordPress Running Time 3:21
5. What’s New In Version 3.6 Running Time 4:14
5.2. Yoasts Updates Since Version 3.6 Running Time 4:10
6. Dashboard Settings Running Time 6:32
7. Google Site Verification Running Time 4:57
9. Titles & Meta Settings Running Time 9:31
10. Social Settings Running Time 6:30
11. XML Sitemap Settings Running Time 5:58
12. HTML Sitemap Setup Running Time 5:57
14. Advanced Settings Tab Running Time 13:00
15. Tools Tab Running Time 5:38
16. On Page Module Overview Running Time 6:54
2. Before We Customize Running Time 3:49
3. Personal Greeting Shortcode Running Time 3:22
4. Flex Date Shortcode Running Time 5:45
5. Remove URL Underline Running Time 4:54
6. Remove Incorrect Login Shake Running Time 1:39
8. Remove Top White Space Running Time 1:33
9. Adjust Gap Between Posts On Homepage Running Time 1:55
10. Add Border Below Header Running Time 2:19
12. Customize Site Title Running Time 2:17
13. Random Admin Announcement Running Time 4:47
14. Add Drop-Down Menu To Admin Bar Running Time 3:59
2. Different Forum Applications Running Time 5:10
3. Install bbPress Running Time 3:34
4. Convert Other Forums Into bbPress Running Time 5:51
5. Forum Structure Running Time 3:32
7. Creating Categories Running Time 4:55
8. Customize Category Display Running Time 3:25
9. Creating Sticky Topics Running Time 4:03
11. Customizing Search Boxes Running Time 5:52
12. Create Password Reset Page Running Time 2:29
13. Forum Spam Prevention Running Time 5:58
2. Choosing The Best Plugin Running Time 5:33
3. Plugin Tester Running Time 5:33
4. Plugin Structure Running Time 4:15
6. Secure Video Player Running Time 5:16
7. TinyMCE Advanced Running Time 4:36
8. Visual Editor For Widgets Running Time 5:11
10. Grid Shortcode Running Time 3:49
11. Notification Bars Running Time 5:29
2. Enable Multisite Running Time 4:29
3. Activate Multisite Running Time 2:15
4. 1-Click Multisite Install Running Time 2:42
5. Quick Cleanup Running Time 2:59
6. Network Admin Tour Running Time 4:02
7. Create & Manage Sites Part One Running Time 4:08
9. Creating Users Part 1 – Auto-Creation By Network Running Time 3:58
10. Creating Users Part 2 – Manually As Super Admin Running Time 5:04
11. Creating Users Part 3 – Manually As Site Admin Running Time 4:03
12. Creating Users Part 4 – Site Visitor Create Own Account Running Time 7:57
14. Single Site Registration Running Time 5:18
15. Add & Manage Themes Running Time 2:35
16. Updating Networks Running Time 2:44
2. Pre-Setup Checklist Running Time 3:02
3. WooCommerce Install Part 1 Running Time 4:46
4. WooCommerce Install Part 2 (WordPress Settings & Basic Cleanup) Running Time 2:41
5. WooCommerce Install Part 3 (Manually Setup Payment Options) Running Time 4:37
6. WooCommerce Settings-General Tab Running Time 3:49
8. WooCommerce Settings-Taxes Tab Running Time 6:16
9. WooCommerce Settings-Tabs (The rest of them – Shipping, Checkout…) Running Time 4:51
10. WooCommerce Add Demo Content Running Time 2:33
11. WooCommerce Add Theme Running Time 4:19
12. WooCommerce Create Dropship Account Running Time 4:59
14. Product Ideas Running Time 3:14
15. Master The Mockup Running Time 5:52
16. Adding A Product To Our eStore Running Time 4:33
17. Running A Test Purchase (& Buying A Sample) Running Time 2:26
2.Add Newsletter Signup Form Running Time 7:34
3. Google Analytics Running Time 5:41
4. Article Writing Running Time 5:05
5. Slide Submission Part 1 Running Time 2:54
6.Slide Submission Part 2 Running Time 6:44
7. Video Marketing Part 1 Running Time 3:53
9. PDF Submission Part 1 Running Time 2:48
10. PDF Submission Part 2 Running Time 7:12
11. Social Media Running Time 3:54
12. Paid Traffic Running Time 2:26
13. Guest Blogging Introduction Running Time 2:30
15. Guest Blogging Part 2-Pre-Contact Prep Running Time 4:11
16. Guest Blogging Part 3-Contact The Owner Running Time 5:16
17. Guest Blogging Part 4-Click-through Plan Running Time 5:42
At This Point…
Option #1 – Create Your Own Product (not the ideal choice)
Although there’s nothing wrong with creating your own product.
If for some reason you choose option one, you will know first hand that my offer was the better of the two, because it can be extremely time-consuming or expensive if you decide to outsource everything…
It can easily take 100 hours or more to create a product, write the sales copy, do the graphics, and get it all online… And that’s if you know what you’re doing!
If you decided to outsource the project like most marketers, you’ll pay hundreds of dollars for product creation, hundreds of dollars for expertly written copy, and hundreds of dollars for graphic design…
The cost to create a high-quality product with sales copy and graphics can easily exceed $2,000.
Option #2 – Invest in This White Label WordPress Training Package With Full PLR Rights…
You’ll get my professionally created, up-to-date WordPress training package that people want & need. Plus you can start selling TODAY…
No spending weeks creating a product or waiting for your outsourcers to finish the job…
You can be live shortly after you click the button below, and for MUCH, MUCH less than what you’d spend if you outsourced the whole thing.
Both the Maintenance Guide and the Checklist come in both Microsoft Word Doc and OpenOffice Writer formats for easy editing.
The Maintenance Guide is a 19 page report that details the basic steps involved in maintaining a WordPress site. Items like working in Maintenance Mode, Doing Backups and Managing the Database.
The Checklist is a 2 page cheat sheet of what to consider in doing proper maintenance of a WordPress site.
Either one or both these documents can be used by you as a list building giveaway additional product bonuses or even broken down and re-purposed into blog posts, Tweets or whatever you can think of to help your marketing efforts.
Discover Some Cool Audio & Video Editing Tricks Anyone Can Do!
Here is a training class on how you can take full advantage of your White Label WordPress Videos and the accompanying transcripts.
You are receiving over 50 minutes of detailed training in 7 video segments. With the video table of contents you can quickly navigate to the section you need to review.
Each segment is a ‘look-over-my-shoulder’ style of teaching so you actually see these techniques being done and not just reading about someone’s ideas in a PDF.
Each of the 12 Volumes comes with their own bonuses that either have Resell or Master Resell Rights meaning you can pass them onto your Customers.
So in addition to the above 2 Bonuses, you have between 1 and 4 Topic Specific Bonuses for each of the 12 Volumes.
Some are eBooks some are WordPress plugins and others are MP3 Audios that will provide you and your Customers additional training in running a more profitable WordPress site/business.
Okay..So How Much Are These In-Depth WordPress Video Courses Going To Cost?
When you take action right now, your 180+ WordPress Video tutorials (all 12 Volumes) will be available for instant download so no waiting to get your hands on these white label videos & all the goodies that go with them.
For a single payment of $297 – LESS THAN TWO DOLLARS EACH – you will have instant access to these training videos along with all additional new and updated training for an ENTIRE YEAR!
You can resell individually, in groups or what a lot of my Customers do is generate recurring income with a membership site and drip the videos like one volume each month. Or a combination of these methods to increase your ROI.
Plus, I’ll Remove Your Risk While You Enjoy, Learn & Profit From These Video Tutorials!
100% Iron Clad 30-Day Money Back
When you invest in these White Label WordPress Video tutorials, you will have a full 30 days to review the videos and ensure your satisfaction.
I am 100% confident you will be absolutely delighted with everything you are about to discover, but just in case…
You are fully covered by my iron clad, no quibbles satisfaction policy, which means if you are not totally delighted with this program you will get a prompt and courteous refund.
All I will ask from you is to give it a genuine try – how easy is that?
If you’re ready to give it a go -Then don’t wait any longer – you can get started NOW!
Risk-Free Acceptance Form
To Your Success,
P.S. Remember your purchase of these White Label WordPress video tutorials are covered by my 30 day, 100% money back guarantee – so you risk nothing if the videos do not live up to your expectations.
P.P.S. You will not see any hidden up-sells, down-sells sideways sells or One-Time offers that will supposedly make your purchase work even better… My offer is as stated above, plain, simple & complete.
Take Action NOW!
Isn’t It Time?
*WordPress is a registered trademark of WordPress.com, WordPress.net, WordPress.org, WordPress.tv, & WordPressFoundation.org. The name and text used here are for descriptive purposes only. We are not affiliated with WordPress in any way,nor do they endorse these products. But it would be pretty cool if they did. We have presented these videos to help you and your business grow.